Personal information can be described as information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
- We collect personal information from applications for a free trial, purchase of any license, payment of subscriptions offered through our online platform on our website easyrentpro.com , and information provided during telephone or live chat conversations between Easy Rent Pro service providers and clients or potential clients.
- When applying for the free trial, Easy Rent Pro requests your name, company name, phone number and email address.
- When purchasing any license or paying for any subscription, you are requested to provide your name, company name, address, phone number, email and credit card details.
- During telephone or live chat conversations an Easy Rent Pro Service provider may request your name, company name, email address or phone number.
- We specifically use the personal information provided to us for administrative purposes, identification purposes, to improve our service and to contact you if desired about our services, and improvements. This means your personal information will not be shared with our partners or third parties except if legally required.
- By opting to receive Easy Rent Pro email newsletter when applying for a free trial, we will send you regular emails containing relevant product information, product upgrade information, and any special offers that we think may be relevant to you. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from these communications, please follow the unsubscribe information contained in the emails, or email email@example.com with your request to be removed from our mailing list.
- We will save the Personal Information provided to us until the trial user or client requests the deletion of his or her personal information. The trial user or license holder of the software can request to eliminate their personal information at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When collecting and using the Personal Information we will comply with all applicable rules and regulations on personal data protection, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- By downloading any trial software from this website, we reserve the right to request information from you. When you fill out an online form, or engage in email or online chat communications with us, you may voluntarily supply us contact and other information and we may also retain a record of any communications with you or activities you perform. Data from these sources is processed in order to supply you with information that you request from us, and may be used for feedback regarding the trial of the software and analytic purposes. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from these communications, please follow the unsubscribe information contained in the emails, or email email@example.com with your request to be removed from our mailing list.
- All primary payment data is collected and retained by our sub processor 2checkout.com. We retain only the record of invoice number, customer name and the billing address, which is stored outside of our Sites and Products. Billing information and payment records are processed in order to provide Products to our paid customers and to comply with legal and contractual requirements. All other personal information (name, address and product ordered) is held to assist delivery of goods (if applicable), and product registration. During the order process you have the opportunity to opt-in to receive email communications from us. If you do not want to be contacted, we will keep your information on record but will not contact you unless you have another interaction with us where you change your communication preference. If you do wish to be contacted, we will send you emails relating to upgrade information about that product, and any other information that is relevant to that trial download. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from these communications, please follow the unsubscribe information contained in the emails, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to be removed from our mailing list.
ENCRYPTED CREDIT CARD PURCHASES
- If you use a credit card to purchase an EasyRentPro product, the credit card number is encrypted as it passes over the Internet. Your credit card number is not kept or recorded by our computers – it is simply passed through to the credit card company to purchase the course. In this respect, buying a course from Easy Rent Pro is similar to a credit card purchase at any store. Neither EasyRentPro nor the store keeps your credit card number on file. More than anything, we try to treat our customers as each one of us would like to be treated. We value our privacy and we value yours, too. It is our goal to make your experience with Easy Rent Pro a safe and positive experience.
- We also collect general demographic information about visitors to our site. The information we collect creates a broad picture of our population rather than focusing on any one individual. This information is used to continually refine our products and to identify the most popular areas of our site.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. It vital for you to be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we aim to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your Personal Information, we cannot pledge its complete security. If we identify any security breach potentially affecting your Personal Information, we will notify you of such breach and the measures we are taking to prevent and reduce further leakage of data.
- Your Personal Information is stored on our servers, located in the USA, Netherlands or Singapore, and will be accessible to our team and support staff.
- Your billing information (your name, company name, phone number, email address and physical address) is sent to our USA server as that is where our administration is based, however we will not store or transfer any of your Personal Information or any data in the system that you are using to any other country without your consent.
- We may disclose Personal Information under certain circumstances legally required, e.g. based on a statutory obligation or a court order.
- We do not transfer, sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to third parties for the marketing of their products or services.
CLIENT DATA STORAGE
- Easy Rent Pro exclusively owns the website and any system thereto, the data storage, databases, software and all rights in connection with the Services. However, we do not own the rights of the data you store through the use of our Services, neither are we responsible for these data and/or liable for any damages due to the way in which you store the data through the use of the Services.
- We will not contact your clients directly and/or use the data stored by you for our own business advantage or to compete with you or market to your clients.
- EasyRentPro use a cookie to store your visiting and referrer information. A cookie is a small text file, stored on your computer’s hard drive, which can be read by our system when you return to our site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY